About the Forum
Ist INTERNATIONAL FORUM “THEOLOGICAL HERITAGE OF MUSLIMS IN RUSSIA” will take place within the events aimed at the implementation of the Action Plan to ensure the training of specialists with profound knowledge of Islamic history and culture in 2017–2020. This is in accordance with the administrative directive of the Russian Federation government dated November 18th, 2016, No 2452-p.
- The application deadline is October 1, 2019.
- The deadline for submitting the text of the report is October 5, 2019.
- The deadline for informing participants about the registration of the application and the adoption of the text of the report is October 7, 2019.
- Preparation of the Forum program – October 10, 2019
There are no upcoming events at this time
Organization address: 1, Kul Gali Street, Bolgar, Republic of Tatarstan, 422840, Russia
Representation in Kazan: 420111 st. Gogol 3a
Phone: +7 (843) 590 23 79, +7 (843) 567 88 26
Chancery: +7 (843) 473 15 19, +7 (843) 590 23 79
Participants and guests of the Forum will be able to get acquainted with the activities of the Bolgar Islamic Academy and visit the Bolgar Historical and Architectural Reserve-Museum. The museum is the most northern monument of medieval Muslim architecture in the world. It is a unique example of Bolgar Tatar architecture dated back to the middle of the XIII – XIV centuries.
For organization and participation in the International Forum, please contact:
422840, Russian Federation, Republic of Tatarstan, Bolgar, 1 Kul Gali St.
Chairman of the organizing committee
Abdrakhmanov Daniyar Mavliyarovich, Candidate of Philosophy, Associate Professor, Rector of the Bolgar Islamic AcademyDeputy
Deputy Chairmen of the Organizing Committee:
- Timerkhanov Ainur Akhatovich, Doctor of Philology, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector of the Bogar Islamic Academy
- Adygamov Ramil Kamilovich, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector for Scientific Activities of the Bogar Islamic Academy
- Alexey Petrov, Vice-Rector for Education, Bogar Islamic Academy
Members of the organizing committee:
Contacts: organizing committee data
- Mr. Rakhimov Suleiman (Conference 1), +7(963) 120 8 021; Bulgar_reading@list.ru
- Mr. Kozlov Vladimir Petrovich ( Conference 2), +7(937)6151624 ; Vladimir.Kozlov@tatar.ru
- Mr. Khurmatullin Azat (Conference 3), +7(960) 035 0 395; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Fathullin Ramis (Conference 3), +7(904) 665 0 432; email@example.com
- Ms. Khodjieva Gulnaz (Conference 4), +7(905) 311 2 649; firstname.lastname@example.org